Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Summer Soltice ;<) A Time to Honor

As I awoke this morning I envisioned Summer like a mystical Priestess standing on the edge of the ancient woods, gazing with the griffins and salamander, the sleepy sage and morning crocus anticipating who would be preparing for the new beginnings she usher's in. I imagine her with beautiful golden chestnut glowing languid tresses, and a flowing beaded gown with posies gently crowning her head. I love to think of her more as a Goddess inviting us to renewal, as Winter leaves with his heavy coat heaved up on his shoulder and his weathered brow now relaxed as he heads out for a well deserved rest. Summer with all of her majestic embellishments graciously holds a luminous myriad of new possibilities that the Solstice brings to us. If we are willing to release dysfunction, accumulated stagnation, or any other issue bringing barrenness or zapping our vitality, these are better to be allowed to pass away into our past. If we are willing on this day to make the efforts, she will light up the stepping stones to our new beginnings. Watch for the glistening.
I myself spent most of my own Solstice clearing dust and crowded spaces in my own home in hopes that Summer would acknowledge these releases and help me to attune to a newer light energy synergistic within my environment, myself, with an emphasis to cultivate a healthy glow that resonates harmoniously with other's on my similar path of evolvement. Now my challenge to you would be to ask yourself what beautiful seeds can you plant that she can nourish with the Solstice Summer's birthing waters to bring you and those you love new fruition's to anticipate? Don't you just love seed's? Just one of God's many wondrous miracles we are blessed to have at any moment we choose! I just love to think of all of the sacred privileges offered in this one element.

Honoring this day is a great beginning!

Let's Aspire To Live Happily Ever Now!

Let's Aspire To Live Happily Ever Now!
Aspirations!